- Complete the ARPAS application. If you are retaking an exam or have submitted an ARPAS application in the past, please contact the ARPAS business office for next steps.
- Submit exam fee(s).
- There is a $25 exam fee per species exam.
- The ARPAS Foundation pays the first exam fee for graduate students.
- Only one exam is administered per participant per online exam session.
- There is a 30-day waiting period before you can retake a failed exam, and an additional exam fee will be required for the new exam.
- Submit a valid photo ID.
- To upload a photo ID, go to the Upload Documents link on the Member Dashboard of the ARPAS Portal and select ARPAS Exam Photo ID as the Document Type.
*Photo IDs will only be used to verify applicant identity during online exam sessions.
After the application, fee(s), and photo ID are received and reviewed by the ARPAS business office, the ARPAS administrator will contact you via email to schedule your online exam.