For the full annual report, please see the January 2021 Newsletter article for Applied Animal Science.
Below is mid-year (mid-issue) performance information about the submission-review-editorial-production-publication process of Applied Animal Science (AAS) for 2021 to date compared with the previous four years (Tables 1 and 2).
The journal can be found at www.appliedanimalscience.org via the ARPAS member/JBS web pages or the Elsevier/Science Direct web page.
Table 1. Journal Submissions, Review, and Publication Data (compiled by S. Pollock, FASS).
Table 2. Published Articles by Manuscript Type (compiled by S. Pollock, FASS).
AS A DUES-PAID MEMBER OF ARPAS YOU ARE ABLE TO ACCESS
THE APPLIED ANIMAL SCIENCE (AAS) JOURNAL
To access issues, you MUST COMPLETE this one-time, two-step process to activate online access using your ARPAS member number, which is the same as your FASS member number.
If you do not know your number please contact Brittany Morstatter (email@example.com)
- Click Activate Online Access in the navigation bar at www.appliedanimalscience.org
- If you have previously registered on the PAS website (or another journal website hosted on Elsevier’s platform), enter your username/password to Login.
- If you are new to the PAS site, click the Create Account button and complete the account registration form.
- CLAIM ONLINE ACCESS
- On the next screen, click the box “I receive my subscription through a society membership”
- Enter your ARPAS Membership Number and Last Name and then click Activate Claim
- You will receive an onscreen confirmation that your access claim was successful and you are done!